Real Money Mobile Slots

How many times have you visited a land-based casino and walked past the loud and shiny slot machines, and instantly went up to the table games? Probably countless, right? Now, we cannot judge you, but we are here to inform you about the real money mobile slots.

Rank Casino Review Bonus Play
1 888 Casino App review 888 Casino App 888 Casino App
Up to
+ £88 No Deposit
2 Betway Casino App review Betway Casino App Betway Casino App
Up to
3 Wishmaker Casino App review Wishmaker Casino App Wishmaker Casino App
Up to
Wish Spins
4 Mr Green Casino App review Mr Green Casino App Mr Green Casino App
Up to
+ 200 Bonus Spins
5 Volt Casino App review Volt Casino App Volt Casino App
Up to
Wager-Free Cash Spins
6 LeoVegas Casino App review LeoVegas Casino App LeoVegas Casino App
Up to
120 Free Spins (20 No Deposit)
7 Casimba Casino App review Casimba Casino App Casimba Casino App
Up to
+ 50 Spins + No Deposit 20 Free Spins
8 Guts Casino App review Guts Casino App Guts Casino App
Up to
+ 50 Free Spins (Book of Dead)
9 DreamVegas Casino App review DreamVegas Casino App DreamVegas Casino App
up to £400
+50 bonus spins
10 Bethard Casino App review Bethard Casino App Bethard Casino App
Up to
No Wagering
11 Dunder Casino App review Dunder Casino App Dunder Casino App
Up to
+ 100 Spins + 20 No Deposit Spins
12 Karamba Casino App review Karamba Casino App Karamba Casino App
Up to
+ 100 Spins
13 Videoslots Casino App review Videoslots Casino App Videoslots Casino App
Up to
+ 11 No Wagering Spins

Created by the innovative minds of software developers, slots which can be played on your smartphones with an option of pay  by mobile casinos is the indicator of how far the technology has come. You are not simply inserting coins and spinning the reels. Instead, all of the mobile slots today are an immersive experience for all your senses.

Nowadays, online video slots offer a plethora of engaging bonus features, have outstanding graphics, and exciting sounds. Plus, they can be played whenever and wherever you like. Simply download an casino app for your phone or play in your browser. If you are on the verge of replacing your land-based slots with the ones which can be played on your mobile phone (real money mobile casinos with no deposit bonus and mobile slots free spins), read on because we`ve gathered all the information you have to know in order to make your choice.

How Do I Get Started with Mobile Slots Games For Real Money?

The truth is, real money mobile slot games, mobile roulette or online mobile blackjack are so straightforward and simple to play, you probably don’t even need that particular knowledge. They are indeed quite similar to the online slots with a bit of a different interface. However, you do need to be aware of some features and how to use them to your advantage.

Firstly, you need to figure out how to bet. Decide the coil value (different slots have different ranges of value), the number of lines you intend on betting, and how many coins you`ll bet per a single line.

If you are uncertain about how real money online smartphone slots function, prior to depositing real money, test the slot for free. This way you will be able to figure out the basics and move on to investing and earning real money. We are sure you are eager to be a real money player but don’t rush into unknown waters because after all, it`s your money on the line. Furthermore, besides the basics, each and every slot has its mobile casino bonuses features, scatters, wilds, mini-games, etc. so it might take a while to learn and get used to all of the tricks when playing in mobile casinos for real cash.

RTP (Return to Player rate)

When playing new real money mobile slots on your mobile, it`s not unusual nor uncommon to see signs such as “RTP 96%” so the chances are you`ve probably wondered what it meant. RTP is an abbreviation from Return to Player Rate and it is a representation of the odds of your winning. On the other side of RTP stands House Edge (in this case 4%) which is the same thing in reverse. The casino has four percent chances of winning.

If this is difficult for you to grasp, think of it this way: for every dollar you bet, you get 96 pennies back. However, don’t get too excited. RTP is calculated over the entire lifetime of the slot machine or in translation, millions and millions of spin. So, it is a calculated average rather than a constant 96 cents payout. In the world of real money mobile casino slots, every RTP above 95% is a good one.

Mobile Slot Tips

  • Always understand the slot you are playing
  • Find big progressive jackpots
  • Play simpler slots
  • Do take your time instead of being caught up in the excitement
  • Join the club
  • Choose slots by reputable software providers and reputable casinos
  • Think about paylines
  • Focus on bonus rounds
  • Look after your bankroll (know how much you want to spend and stick with the sum)

Best Real Money Slots to Play Online

Know that you do know the basics about playing slots on your mobile, it`s only fair to inform you about the best real money mobile slots which can be found online.

  • Cleopatra Slot
  • Gonzo`s Quest
  • Zuma Slots
  • Monopoly slot
  • Mega Moolah
  • Game of Thrones
  • Jack and the Beanstalk

Mobile Real Money Slots Apps

Firstly you should know that playing real cash mobile slots on your mobile phone can be done in two ways, you can download software or play in your browser. Spinning the reels in your browser is perfect especially if you lack memory on your phone but download an app can be quite an experience.

Slot apps are easy to install nevertheless of whether you are using an casino for Android or iPhone gambling. It will be able to find numerous slot apps in the App Store or in the iTunes store. With only a few clicks register and create an account, and you will be good to go!

If you want to play for free, you can test-drive the app without creating an account. However, if you want to play with real money, you will have to register and make your first deposit. When compared to the online slots, real cash mobile slot games are almost equivalent. They have exceptional sound and visual effects on top of their tactility hence of the touch screen. Before starting to play with real money or for that case downloading a certain app, you should make sure it is reliable, safe, and secure.


Is it worth playing mobile slots for real money?

Absolutely. Mobile slots are the future of slots. Yes, when choosing to play, you`ll realize how extensive and with different quality the choice is, but that shouldn’t stop you from playing.

Is there a winning slots strategy?

Regardless of how many “100% how to win” articles you`ll read or strategies you`ll learn, you should know real money slots mobile app are a game of luck. In translation, no one can assure you or guarantee you, you will win!

What are return to player rates?

RTP or return to player rates is a statistical representation of the odds you have of winning.


Since mobile phones are becoming faster and better, and software providers are shifting their focus towards creating more mobile-friendly software, real money mobile slot machines are exceptional now but will be even more in the future to come. Besides being outstanding in terms of gameplay, graphics, and sounds, they are also irreplaceable because of offering entertainment while being on the go.